Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Skyrim: Bethesda Announces No More DLC; Working on a New Project




After the release of "Dragonborn", many people were hoping that a new DLC would be released for Skyrim, as was I, but Bethesda has released info saying that they will not be working on anymore DLC for their hit game.

I am a little sad because I really did enjoy Skyrim and I wish there would have been more than just 2 expansions's (I dont really count Hearthfire as a major DLC)

Bethesda did say that they still will be working on fixing up the game by adding some minor updates, but nothing huge will be added to the game as the company is working on another project as of now.

I loved Fallout 3 and New Vegas and from recent reports from a while ago, Bethesda was in the Boston area taking photos and mapping the area.

I HOPE that this is sign for a Fallout 4 as it will make my day made for sure. If Falout 3 and New Vegas were that good back when they were released, imagine how good this new Falout CAN be.

Sorry for not posting a lot, been very busy with school and whatnot, but thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment